Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Date Night!

Last Friday, we did our monthly date night. This time we chose CPK at Tempe Market Place. It was so much fun to see everybody and catch up! There is never a dull moment when we are all together that's for sure. I love having such great friends and it is so fun that we are all married and loving life! When we were all single, we would sit around at girls night and dream of the day we were married and we could all go out together with our sexy husbands. Now look at us, livin' it up!! It's so much fun! Isn't Katie Walker the cutest pregnant girl you have ever seen by the way? :) 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! I totally remember those single days when we would all get together and talk about boys...and now we have MEN!!! It's so nice to have the fiends that we do because we always have so much FUN. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun. Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I think my gal pals and I are do for a girls night out! Thanks for the reminder! :) Holla!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Erin!! Even though you look stinkin hot in this pic!! :) It is ALWAYS fun to hang out with you guys!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you! SO excited! XOXO Afton

    ReplyDelete