Monday, July 23, 2012

Three Years

I can't believe that 3 years ago today, I held my sweet Parker boy in my arms for the very first time. It seems like time has gone so fast yet at the same time, I don't know what I ever did without him. Parker is our little comedian. He knows how to make anyone laugh and always knows how to brighten my mood if I'm ever upset. He is a natural peacemaker. He loves learning new things and figuring out how everything works. He is such a good big brother to Hudson, and he asks for Hudson first thing when he wakes up. He always wants to make sure he is included in everything he does, which makes me so happy. :)
He is also the worlds best movie quoter and can pretty much quote any movie or sing any song he's ever heard. That boy has got pitch! He also makes up his own lyrics sometimes to be funny, and it always has us both laughing as I listen to him come up with the next line to his song... hmm, I wonder where he gets that (DADDY!) He is very clever and we are really starting to think he has a photographic memory-- for real-- because he remembers everything! He is very social and asks any kid he see's what their name is and isn't afraid to play with anyone. He has definitely had a growth spurt lately and is shooting up in height. Every time I tell him he's getting so big and isn't allowed to grow any bigger he giggles and says "Yes! I'm gonna get big, biG, BIG so I can go on the blue roller coaster!"(at Legoland.) 
Here are a few of his favorite things:
favorite food: mac n' cheese, taquitos (yes, still taquitos), chicken nuggets and Pei Wei
favorite color: blue
favorite movie: The Incredibles, Toy Story and Bee Movie
favorite candy: Starbursts and plain M&M's
favorite animal: dogs
favorite movie quote: "Poo Water!!!" (It's from Bee Movie, and he watches it over and over!)
favorite toy: Buzz Lightyear (he just got it for his birthday from Kristie and Patty.)
favorite book: I Love You, Stinky Face and any Spot book
See what I mean? He is so SILLY! I love him to pieces!






You are the coolest three year old I know, Parker. Thanks for picking me to be your mommy and for making life so sweet. I sure love you! Happy birthday Bubba!
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, I LOVE this post! I almost cried...?! He is so cute and it's so fun to see how sweet he is! You guys are the best parents and have the best kids ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3rd Birthday! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete