Friday, April 26, 2013

Meredith's pink and gold baby shower

My super cute sister-in-law, Meredith, is expecting a baby girl any day now. Lindsay, Lori and I threw her an ultra feminine pink and gold themed waffle bar shower. It was so much fun!

We had lots of yummy toppings for the waffles.



She has no personality, right? :) I love Meredith. Her sense of humor is my favorite thing about her. I cannot wait to meet their baby girl!! One thing I know is that she will be beautiful and funny too (coming from two hilarious parents!) We love you Meredith!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this! You sure know how to through a shower girl! Thank you so much! It was such a fun day! I can't wait for baby girl to get here and thank you too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job Erin!

    ReplyDelete