Friday, June 17, 2011

Brotherly Love

My boys are so fun to watch. Parker adores his baby brother and Hudson watches every single thing his big brother does... which scares me at times! Parker's latest thing is he likes to identify Hudson's body parts. He'll touch his nose and say "nooooooose!" and then jab him in the eye and say "eeyyyyeee!" That one scares me, but it is pretty darn cute to watch!
Whoa little baby... looks like you're getting swallowed up by those big couch cushions!
 Oh, you like it?? I guess that does look pretty comfortable!
 Notice his eyelashes are starting to grow longer and longer just like his brothers! 
 Parker loves to read books!
 I'm glad that he just feels the cat's tongue with his finger and not his tongue anymore. He use to always lick that page for some odd reason. It was funny but I have no idea where he learned it from! Maybe his dad tested it once and he noticed that it looked fun... :) (Just kidding!)
This was so precious to see them give each other a kiss! I love having two boys so close in age. I'm not going to lie, some days are really hard. But it is moments like these that make it all worth it. I couldn't ask for a better life.



3 comments:

  1. It's weird to look at Hudson because it reminds me so much of you when you were a baby! Those boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! I hope Lily is as sweet when I have the baby. She's already super clingy, and I'm worried about her having a hard time adjusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin! I just got caught up on your blog. you look beautiful and it looks like your summer has been fun!

    ReplyDelete