Sunday, October 9, 2011

A few of my favorite things

A few things that I love are:
1. Girls Nights
2. Delicious Food
3. A good excuse to share my favorite things (under $5 with other girls)

Thanks to Meredith, she hosted a lovely Favorite Things party! Each of the guests brought three of their favorite things, under $5. We ate and talked and laughed the night away. It was a heck of party! We are hoping to make this as an annual thing!
The three things that I brought were: one of these anthropologie bowls, my favorite Melaleuca organic household cleaner (i'm a little obsessed, if you want details, email me), and a $5 gift card to Nielsen's Frozen Custard (the creamiest, most delicious ice cream on the planet!)
What are your favorite things?





Thanks for the good time Meredith!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! Maybe I'll copy that... nah... will you just ask Meredith if I can come to the 2nd annual Favorite Things party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Cheryl you are invited! That sure was fun! Thanks for coming girl! <3

    ReplyDelete