Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ladies boys (they're not men)

I get the privilege of working as an activity day's leader for the 10 and 11 year old girls at my church. We meet every other week at my house and teach them something fun. I work with the most incredible lady who is a great-grandma and is still rocking it at the hair salon two days a week, makes professional quilts with her sister, bakes like a pro and pretty much knows how to do anything! I just want to pick her brain and learn from her incredible wisdom and life experience. I hope that one day, I can be as cool as her!
 The girls had a ball decorating Valentine's cookies a few weeks ago. Last week we did manicures. This is a great way for me to get some "girl time" considering I am the only woman in my house. Plus-- my boys are always in heaven having 8 adorable girls play and laugh at every. single. thing they do! It eggs them on to be even cuter than they already are. I've got two little flirts on my hands... watch out ladies!
 I mean, come on-- who can resist these faces?
Suave little man. 
Simply adorable (even with a crusty, dirty face!) Those big brown eyes, and chubby cheeks with cute dimples are simply irresistible!
Parker's new favorite thing to watch is our wedding video. He clips one of my hair clips on his shirt and says that "He's married." (Don't know what that means... but it's pretty funny!) This morning, I asked him who I was married to and he said "Daddy." I smiled and asked him who he was going to marry when he grew up and he said "Mommy!" He can think that for now! ;) He will tell me to give him a kiss and will point to his cheek but will quickly trick me and turn his face for a smooch on the lips! Told you-- he's a flirt! I. Love. It. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay your boys are seriously the most adorable ever!!! I love both of them and just want to squeeze their little cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete