Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Monday Makeover (a day late): Operation Hair Straightening

This is Holli. She is such a fun, happy, giving mother of four. She has pretty wavy hair and the front tends to have lots of "fly aways." So I am going to share some of my secrets with you on how to work with and fight those stubborn hairs!
Before:
 After:
To get the front nice and smooth, here is the trick:
1. get a nice big ceramic round brush 
2. make sure your blow dryer has a nozzle on the end (it really helps to give you a super smooth blow out!)
3. spray in Redken straightening spray to help with the fly aways
4. round brush the top section up and away from your face (this will get those little frizzies really smooth and will fight that stubborn cowlick.)
5. always round brush hair away from your face, it will give you maximum volume!
6. finish with Tigi Hard Head hairspray for some hold!
Va-va-voom! You've got nice, smooth bouncy hair!


I'm going on a super fun date tonight that I've been counting down the days for since Christmas-- Steve is taking me to see Wicked! Aaaaahhh! I. Can't. Wait. :) 

P.S. I have been slacking on my blogging lately because I've been busy doing hair and planning for Hudson's FIRST birthday party this weekend! I can't believe he is already turning ONE. I have so many fun things planned and can't wait to share! This is going to be a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so good! I miss Holly! She was one of my young women advisors at one point! She is seriously so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that was actually me.....

    ReplyDelete