Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Another Zoo Post

Yes, I know... you probably think this is the only thing we do... but really, it kind of is lately! The zoo is pretty fun! And the weather is amazing here right now. I am dreading summer. I hate Arizona summers, blah. But let's not depress ourselves with those unhappy thoughts right now! 
Steve finally got to join us at the zoo (his first time ever, in AZ anyway.) We also met up with Tanner, Meredith and G, which made it extra fun-- especially for Parker!

 It was nap time, so Hudson was pretty mellow the whole time. :)
 Parker enjoyed every second showing his Uncle Tanner and Daddy around the zoo.

 If Parker were an animal, he would definitely be a monkey! They bonded so well that day. :)

 Yet, he does make a pretty frightening tiger too. He was "roaring" and everything while getting his picture taken.

 He was an expert bird caller too yelling "McCaw!" with Tanner. The next week, we went out to eat and there was a fake bird on the ceiling in the restaurant. Parker looked up with his hands cupped around his mouth and yelled "McCaw!" It was pretty hilarious! That kid is so funny and remembers EVERYTHING. 
I love this time of year!

4 comments:

  1. how cute! We sure had a fun time with you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see your zoo pictures, and your boys are seriously darling! I wish it was warm enough here in Iowa for us to go to the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love zoo days, and even better when the hubby comes! I don't want summer to come either but it will be here before we know it, yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of the weather there right now, I'm wanting it to warm up here in ca so bad. I know in a few months it will be unbearable there but like you said, enjoy it while its amazing!

    ReplyDelete