Friday, April 27, 2012

Life Lately

Thanks to instagram, I have documented a lot of fun things going on over here at the Larsen abode. The boys are definitely keeping me on my toes and making me laugh every day. Here are a few fun moments I was able to capture:

 I somehow convinced Parker that pulling weeds is fun! He pulled a ton of weeds and brought me the pile with bright red cheeks (it was hard work!) I love that kid.
 Hudson went to the doctor to get his eye checked out. His right eye has been dripping and watering constantly since birth and it got infected. They put him on antibiotics and he will have to get a mini-surgery to make his tear duct bigger at the end of May. I'm nervous putting my baby under anesthesia but I know this really needs to be done. I will be asking for your prayers when the time comes for his surgery. :)
P.S. Dr. Saba is the NICEST pediatrician in the world! My boys love him!



We got Bosa Doughnuts for family night and my boys were in heaven! Hudson laughed every time he took a bite and Parker wiggled and danced until the doughnut was gone. It's the little things in life that make you happy right?
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Lily had the same problem with her eye when she was born. Her eye was just awful. Her pediatrician planned on her having that same surgery when she turned 1 year. About a month before, when she was 11 months, we were at the beach swimming and she went all the way under. The next day her eye was completely fine and she never needed the surgery. The doctor thinks the salt water must've done something to it. Anyway, i hope everything goes smoothly for him. I heard that the surgery isn't as bad as it sounds.

    You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete