Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Makeover: Adding some flare to your style

Emily is the "girl on fire" (anyone read the Hunger Games??) She recently lost 30 pounds and is running marathons on a monthly basis. How amazing is that? I definitely felt inspired to start running after talking to her. She wanted a fun hair cut to go with her new rockin' body-- sorry if that embarrasses you Emily-- but you look fabulous! She's trying to grow it out, so I gave her a more updated look with some style and gave her a make-up lesson!
Before:
 After:
 Notice the bangs are a little fuller and piecey (I just coined that word!) She has natural curl but I wanted to give her hair a more polished but messy curl. It's easy to style, less heavy and perfect for growing your hair out! She rocks those bangs, doesn't she?

I have a busy week ahead of me-- lots and lots of hair! 
Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

  1. Dang! She looks amazing! It's such a subtle but HUGE change. Great job on the makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Monday Makeovers! You are knocking them out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this post by googling 'piecey bangs' (I guess you were onto something with that phrase!) and this makeover is stunning! What a gorgeous woman, and her hair looks incredible. I'm printing her 'after' picture to take to the hairstylist today to try and get those same bangs. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete