Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Makeover: My Mother Rocks

My mom is the kind of person that you want to tell your jokes or funny stories to because she always laughs at them and makes you feel like the funniest person ever! She is a confident (as you can see by the before picture that she let me post), beautiful, loving, spiritual, wise, selfless woman and I am so blessed to call her my mother. I decided to give her a little "Mother's Day Makeover" because she was clearly not knowing what to do with her hair anymore. It was time for a change. Here's her AWESOME before picture (almost peed my pants posting this, I am laughing so hard!) This is just a classic picture of her goofiness. 
Before:
 After:
 We shortened it and gave her lots more layers and shorter bangs. 

Work it Mom!

 Isn't she lovely?

My mom rocks. It's official.
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day (to all mothers and future mothers!)

3 comments:

  1. She looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she looks beautiful! And you're right, she's as beautiful inside as she is outside. I love, love her bangs. Nice work! ;)

    ReplyDelete