Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Part II Elizabeth and Legoland

We went and visited Liz and Dave and finally got to meet baby Frederick. William and Hudson played pretty well together, and Will showed him how to use his push toy. We are crossing our fingers that Hudson will walk soon. He's still not walking on his own because he crawls so dang fast, he's not interested in walking! He will hold your finger and practically run, but the second you let go, he quickly collapses and speed crawls away. We always call him Dash (from the Incredibles) because he practically warps he's so fast! ;) 
 Anyway, Liz made us a delicious dinner and we ate out on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful San Diego weather. I always love getting some Liz time. She is always great hostess when she has company! I wish we lived in the same state... I just might have to move there!


 The next day, we went to Legoland with Lori, Kambri, Jase and Kenzi. Parker was completely spaced out the entire time in the lego race cars. He kept running into walls and basically everything he drove by. I think he was trying to soak in his surroundings!

 It was kind of devastating for Hudson because he couldn't go on any of the rides because he was too small. It was pretty disappointing, but he did get to go on an airplane ride, so we took him on it about 3 times. Poor little guy.
 The picture below was right after Steve got off the helicopter ride with Parker. Notice Hudson's alligator tear going down his chubby little cheek. He was sad. ;(
 It was amazing to see all the city's they built out of legos! I will be there in two days... New York that is! Krista is celebrating her 30th birthday (girls trip style (+ my dad!)) I. Can't. Wait!


 Hudson finally got to go on a ride! He squealed, kicked and clapped the entire time! It was absolutely priceless. I would have gone 100 times over and over with him if I could of just to see his excitement. I think Disneyland will suit him much better!
 I think all of the kids favorite ride was the "magic carpet ride" (that's what they all called it!) 

 Enjoying ice cream cones. It was delicious!




At the end of the day, the kids had fun but they were pooped. We made the mistake of waking them up to go out to dinner on the way home which resulted in a major meltdown from Parker, leaving the restaurant, going through Taco Bell and In-N-Out for dinner, trying to get Parker to eat but he was too tired and hysterical to know what was going on, becoming slap happy with Steve when he told me the "prime the pump and give him french fries first" which I did and then he was happy and ate an entire burrito and then crashed after that! Whew! 
What a day it was! 
The end.

3 comments:

  1. Great family Vacation!!! I loved all the pics...you are a beautiful family!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! If you move to San Diego count us in too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete