Friday, October 12, 2012

Life lately

Parker is now officially in a big boy bed! It only took him 3 years and a few months to climb out of his bed. Not bad, huh? We converted his crib to a bed, and he loves it! He couldn't wait to go to sleep when we set it up! Now, if only he would sleep in a little longer... he likes his newfound freedom of being able to get out of bed. He comes in my room around 6:15 and says "Hi Mom. I slept good." Even though I am so tired, I can't get upset because he is too darn cute.
Saying his prayers with Daddy before bed. So sweet.
 We got to dog-sit for my parents over the weekend. Hudson and Buddy are best friends. It is so cute to see them interact with each other. Hudson screamed with his eyes wide open when I told him that Buddy was coming over to stay at our house!
 Parker loved holding the leash and taking him on walks.
Hudson had fun playing outside at Nana and Papa's house. He wore this hat the whole time they fed the chickens and fed hay to the horses. My parents backyard is pretty darn fun for kids. We are so lucky blessed.
 We tried a new restaurant in Phoenix called St. Francis. Our waitress looked JUST like Kate Middleton (or princess Kate, whatever her new name is.) When I told her she looked like Kate, she replied "I get that all the time. I was thinking that you look just like her too. You could be her look alike!" I was of course flattered because she is my style icon! It was a good night. :)
Oh and the food was amazing too! We will be back for sure!
I went shopping the other day with the boys and Parker desperately wanted this hat from the Gap. He danced and shook his head side to side and smiled at me like this. It was hard to say no... but I stayed strong and didn't give in to his cuteness.

Parker got to hold his cousin, Paisley. His face is priceless in this picture. He loves babies.
 I went with my friend, Chelsea and her two boys to the zoo yesterday. Parker and Kayden had fun taking a break on the park bench.
The zebra had a baby foal. It was so adorable!


 Hudson was excited to get out of the stroller and run around while holding his pretzels!
 He fell asleep while watching cartoons on my bed this morning. This was a first. It was so sweet.
 We are excited for the weekend. Parkers first soccer game is tomorrow! Can't wait to see him kick the ball around in his little soccer uniform. 
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! My kids made the transition to toddler beds WAY to early haha. I don't think I've had a day in 3 years where I've gotten to sleep in past 6am! I will miss it when they're grown up, right? :)

    ReplyDelete