Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick-or-Treat!

Parker the Knight and Hudson the dragon, ready to go trick-or-treating!

Out little dragon got kissed by Pocahontas. He took his paci out every time she leaned in to kiss him last night. It was so darn cute!
 
 The classic Halloween Cousin group photo. The wolf in the back (aka: Jase) was a little very warm in his costume and was ready to go outside to cool off...
Find any gold yet, Parker??
 "It's okay little dragon. I'm your friend, I won't hurt you."
 Trick or Treat!
 "Enough with the pictures mom! That flash is blinding my eyes!"


Kristie and Patty joined us for the evening too. I love Halloween, but I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas! A lot of exciting things happening in the next couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment