Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happiest Baby Alive Award goes to:

Hudson! He is honestly SO happy almost all the time! He recently tried rice cereal for the first time. I'll let the following pictures explain how that went...

"Hmm... not so sure about what the heck you just put in my mouth Mom!"
"Wait a minute-- this is kind of good. Yes, yes, I think I like it!"
"Wow, that is definitely new... but it's quite delicious!"
If you are ever having a bad day, this face should help cheer you right up! 


I can't believe how fast he is growing. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter, which I don't know how that is possible! 

Some of his latest accomplishments are:
*Getting much better with tummy time (the trick was to prop him up on the boppy, now he loves tummy time!)
*Sleeping in his own room at night (it's only been two nights so far. We are working on it... daddy is the one who is attached to him sleeping in the bassinet in our bedroom. It's time Steve. It's time.)
*He laughs at everything! The thing that made him laugh the hardest was when I popped a pen cap on and off! Who knew?! Another time, he laughed at my niece, Gracie, when she looked at him and said "Staring Contest!" We didn't realize he would think that it was so funny, but he sure got a kick out of it!
* He watches everything that his big brother does. And they really do LOVE each other!
*He is teething, no teeth yet, but he has all the signs that one will pop through in the near future!
He really is SO much fun!!
Love you Hudson!

5 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet! He looks like a ton of fun! Those eyes...oh my!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has those beautiful long lashes like his brother! Sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need my Hudson fix! Those eyes & dimples ...yes Hudson you can have it, whatever IT is! I love this boy SO much! I also love how much Parker LOVES him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so dang adorable!! I love those big eyes, I just can't get enough of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! I love that first picture.

    ReplyDelete