My husband turned 29 today! I think this is going to be a really good year for him. After all, it's his last year in his twenties!
Here are 29 things that I love about this guy:
1. He makes me laugh every day. If any of you know Steve, you know what I'm talking about. His sense of humor is what drew me to him when I first met him. :)
2. He has this charisma about him that is so... sexy (I can think that because I'm his wife!)
3. He is genuine.
4. He is an extremely loyal person.
5. He is so involved with our children and is an incredible father.
6. He is self motivated and has a lot of self discipline.
7. He is a leader, not a follower.
8. He is so caring of others.
9. He makes up the most random songs that make no sense but he always manages to rhyme so they work! True talent right there.
10. He is THE BEST STORY TELLER. Once again, if you really know Steve-- you know what I'm talking about.
11. He likes to eat ice cream, big plus for our relationship. ;)
12. He makes me feel safe.
13. He is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. His work ethic amazes me.
14. He is very clean and organized... he's actually taught me a lot about this.
15. He see's a need, and gets it done, without having to be asked. Again, very admirable quality.
16. He loves learning and bettering himself by studying the scriptures and he loves self-motivation stuff.
17. He has his moments when he is very romantic-- a huge plus for me. wink wink
18. He always picks up litter when he see's it on the ground, most people don't do this-- I am guilty of it.
19. He has a kind heart and is very generous with helping others. He wants to see others happy and that's why I think he would make a great motivational speaker someday.
20. If he borrows something from someone, he will return better than it came. That's just how he rolls.
21. He has good taste in food.
22. He is a peacemaker.
23. He has really nice hands, I know sounds weird, but I like his big, masculine hands.
24. He likes to experience new places and has a desire to travel and see the world, which is exciting for me because I do to!
25. He is very patient.
26. He is extremely intelligent (had his associates degree by the time he graduated high school and is a CPA, which I think was quite an accomplishment!)
27. He is Parker's hero... seriously, that little boy wants to do everything Steve does.
28. He loves setting goals and planning for the future.
29. He is the best husband, father, friend, brother and son a person could ask for!
Thanks for being born. I can't wait to spend forever with you. You truly make the world a brighter place.
Happy birthday Steve!