Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday Month

September was a popular month to be born in the family! We celebrated Steve and Nick's birthday's together a couple of weeks ago. Nick shares a birthday with my nephew Colton. And my nephew Brayden's birthday was last Sunday so we sang happy birthday 3 times (Once to Brayden, then to Colton and then Steve!) I think I need to stop eating so much birthday cake-- it's making me have to work extra hard at the gym!


 Notice Parker helping Steve blow out the candles. :)
My brother-in-law, Nick, was ready to blow out his candles with the help of Kambri and Jase.
Good times! Next month will be just as packed with more birthdays! I guess that's what happens when you have a continually growing family! More grandkids= more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment