Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Quick Getaway

A couple of weeks ago, we were lucky enough to get away for the weekend and went and stayed at my in-laws cabin up north. It was extremely chill and relaxing. Our weekend consisted of eating delicious mexican food, lounging around watching Beauty and The Beast (one of my favorite Disney classics), riding quads, making pumpkin pancakes for breakfast and just hanging out as a family-- just what we all needed!


 Parker loved playing with toys. Remember these toys from your childhood anyone?


My favorite was when he told me that the dog and the lady needed to go "nigh-night."
 All geared up and ready to go on a quad ride!

 He was more than ready too!
 Hudson gives kisses now! It's the best!

 We rode up and over this little hill about a million times and it never got old for our boys! They loved it!

 If any of you know Steve, he really likes it when his babies lay on his chest! Hudson cuddled up to him at the Red Onion Grill (a very delicious restaurant in Heber!) 
 Parker couldn't focus on anything but "fwench fwies!" Any time the waitress would come up to talk to him, he would look at her and in his very low voice say "Uh fwench fwies." (which in my interpretation was saying "Dude, where's my french fries lady! Get to work. I'm starving!")
We've gotta do more weekend getaways! It was JUST what we needed.

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin pancakes?! I definitely have to make some. They sound delicious! Looks like you guys had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete