Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Makeover: Short and Sweet


My sisters were sick of fighting their little girls to do their hair, so I gave them classic bob's!
                       Before:                                                                                                After:














                                                                                       
They are best friends and do everything together (including getting into lots of mischief!) Kylee cut her own bangs months ago up to her scalp-- not a joke! So I gave her "real" bangs now that they have grown out enough to look like bangs! She has never worn her hair this short before and was so excited. My sister said that every morning she wakes up, she runs to the mirror while shouting "Mom, is my hair still short?!" She's so afraid it's going to grow back long while she sleeps! 
 I wanted to get a side shot of Ava's hair cut. She stuck her tongue out in every picture. Funny girl I tell you!

In my opinion, a bob is a timeless hair cut. Don't you agree?

I need to have a little girl someday...

3 comments:

  1. I love it! They are too adorable! I should have you give my Carli's hair a try! She's got super curly ringlet curls and I have NO IDEA how to do it! I'm loving all your Monday Makeover's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you cut Kylee's hair!!! To say she loves it is an understatement! :) My life is so much easier since she got it cut! Also it is true she checks her hair every morning to make sure it hasn't grown back :) thanks Erin, they both look adorable as ever!!

    ReplyDelete