Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful

Here are some pictures of our thanksgiving this year:





I am so thankful for so many things. I am amazed by how many blessings I have been given in my life and I owe it all to my Heavenly Father. I am thankful for my sweet family. For our good health, for our comfortable home that we will in. I'm thankful for nature and for all of God's beautiful creations. I'm thankful for good friends who are always there for me and who make me want to be a better person. I'm thankful for life and all that it has to offer and for choices. Choices are a wonderful thing. We all have trials and hardships, but we can all choose how we want to deal with them. We can learn from our experiences and become better from them or we can go the opposite direction and become bitter and upset. I choose the first one. :) I have had a couple of hard lessons to learn lately, but I can honestly say that I am happier and feel like I am a better person because of them. I am so grateful for a loving God who knows my heart and my intentions. Who loves me no matter what. I'm grateful for my husband and children who also love me unconditionally. And my incredible parents who love me and raised me to know and love God and my Savior, Jesus Christ. 
May you all have a wonderful Christmas season. I love this time of year to reflect on all the blessings I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment