Monday, December 17, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth: Part I

We had a wonderful time at Disneyland last week! Parkers 5 month countdown for Disneyland finally came (and is sadly gone) and we had an absolute blast. We are kind of having withdrawls now. Is that normal? :)
Anyway, I will have to break up our trip into a few different posts because I have SO many fun pictures to share. Kristie and Patty (the worlds GREATEST aunts) came along with us. They are so fun, easy going, helpful, loving, caring and are so good to us and our boys. We are sure lucky to have them! So glad you guys came with us! It was a very fun, memorable trip!
 We started our day off with breakfast at Ihop. It was nice to walk there from our hotel and it was right across the street from Disneyland. Parker got his Mickey Mouse pancakes that he had been talking about and planning on for a couple of months. If anyone asked him about Disneyland, he would say "We drive in our car and go to 'Cowifonia' and then go to Ihop and get Mickey Mouse pancakes and then go to 'Disneywand!'" 
 He is pure entertainment. Always knows how to make us laugh! He was making funny faces because his orange juice was kind of sour. 


Hudson was excited to go to Disneyland too! He was silly and goofy at breakfast too (I think he knew we were going to have a lot of fun that day!) 
Parker is a Kristie's boy and wanted to hold her hand and ride on a lot of the rides with her. Hudson prefers Patty but they both love them equally. 
 We headed over to the new Cars Land in California Adventure first thing. Incredible is an understatement. I felt like I was in the movie. Props Disney. Major props! 


 I don't mean to brag, but my aunts seriously rock! 




more pictures coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. This looks like soo much fun!! I'm so jealous!! ... and your kids are rad! I love Parker's excitement for everything!

    ReplyDelete