Monday, November 11, 2013

Our October

We have been talking about buying a Razor for years now and finally did it! It has been a really fun toy for the whole family to enjoy. Now that the weather is cooling off here, it gives us something to do on the weekends where we can get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and get some quality family time! The boys love it. It's really smooth too and my doctor even gave me the "Okay" to ride in it pregnant!! 
 The cousins had a Halloween party at Aunt Merediths. They got to decorate Halloween bags and eat lots of yummy treats! Cousins are the best!
I am really enjoying the cooler weather here in AZ and have made up some new yummy meals. Two of my favorites were this turkey chili and roasted cauliflower and white cheddar soup! 

Aaaarrrrgh!! These pirates are up to no good!


 Since potty training Hudson, he feels comfortable enough to pull down his britches anywhere we go and water the ground. This time, our neighbor joined him. BOYS!! 
 Parker is really into wearing his daddy's hat lately. I think it's pretty darn cute!
 Serious conversations. I think they are planning something sneaky...
Hudson enjoyed his breakfast on the pot while Parker packed his light saber in his back pack for show and tell. These boys are entertaining to say the least!


I love date night. Steve knows how to treat his lady right. Two weekends ago, we went to the AZ Street of Dreams Tour and saw some amazing dream homes. Then went to Pita Jungle and then finished off the night getting massages. Last weekend, he took me to True Food Kitchen and then to Oregano's for a pizookie. Now that's what I call a date. I love him so much and grow to love him more throughout the years. He's not only fun to be around and likes a lot of the same things as me, but he's pretty darn good looking! I married a good man.
I am now almost 21 weeks pregnant! I can't believe I am already half way done! This pregnancy is flying by. I can't wait to meet our baby boy in March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment